Wolves Summit, an international conference focused on networking, technology and startups, this April is welcoming 400 emerging companies to participate for free. The 7th
edition is taking place in Warsaw, Poland on 10-11 April 2018. Startups will have the opportunity to personally meet 300 investors and 450 corporates & executives during 1:1
meetings they can schedule before the conference even begins. 50 startups will also get the chance to participate in the Great Pitch challenge and present their ideas on stage.
Wolves Summit in April 2018:
- 400 startups participating for free
- 50 scaleups
- 300 investors from around the world
- 450 corporates & executives
- 2500 participants: VCs, Business Angels, Corporate Executives, Startups, Scaleups
- matchmaking tool - precise calendar planning before the conference
- Networking Party
- chance to participate in the Great Pitch challenge
Read more about the conference and participation opportunities on the official website at: www.wolvessummit.com.