Ee would like to encourage you to join the upcoming 11th edition of a world-famous international conference for startups, investors, and executives dedicated to innovation in technology, Wolves Summit. It’s taking place in Warsaw, Poland on 24-25 March 2020. The event creates conditions for the most time-effective, relevant business networking; dozens of pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings with chosen people in just two days.
Wolves Summit March 2020 in a nutshell:
- 450 startups participating for free making participation possible for startups at various stages, 100 scaleups
- 450 executives and 250 investors
- 2500+ participants: VC, CVC, Business Angels, Corporate Executives, Startups, SMB
- matchmaking – an advanced tool allowing pre-scheduling well-matched 1:1 meetings - so far we have facilitated 29,364 of them
- 50 startup and scaleup presentations during the Great Pitch Contest
- Investors Evening Networking, Networking Party, VIP Party
- some brands that have joined us in the past: Facebook, Microsoft, IBM, Salesforce, 3M, P&G, Raiffeisen, WP, West Tech Ventures, Amazon, Wyra, Allegro, Orlen, RWE, Poczta Polska, Orange, T-Mobile, Inventure, Action Capital Partners, Eight Roads Ventures, Samsung, WP, Bayer, PARP, InnoEnergy, Netia, PWC, Tech Pilot Fund, Google, PR Newswire, Betacom, NCBIR, Publicis Media, Hub:Raum, Allianz, YouNick
- opinions on Wolves Summit – short playlist
Wolves Summit supports innovation by helping startups meet with relevant investors, corporates, and executives. 450 selected startups will participate in the conference free of charge. It’s an opportunity to schedule well-matched 1:1 meetings with 700 investors and executives altogether and ensure proper development of the company. So far there were 29,364 such meetings organized and the last edition average meeting satisfaction level reached 92%.
What can you expect from Wolves Summit?
- Highest-quality networking in Europe
- FREE startup tickets for two team members
- 250 investors & 450 corporate executives all in one place
- Detailed information about the criteria investors and corporations use when looking for startups
- Advance matchmaking tool for scheduling 1:1 meetings before the conference
- 2,500 participants from 77+ countries
- Potential exposure during the Great Pitch Contest
- VCs, Business Angels, Corporate Executives, Startups, Scaleups
- Networking Party
Some of the successful startups from previous editions include Swipestox (currently Naga Group), Autenti, ShelfWise, Bin-E. Thanks to the participation in Wolves Summit, they got needed momentum that was crucial for further development.