Aviget is a UK founded technology company specializing in solutions for the airline industry. Our solutions are helping airlines to better engage with their passengers by leveraging Artificial Intelligence. Aviget has been selected (from more than 130+ international startups!) for 12months incubation program led by AI Startup Incubator (AISI). AISI is the only impact-focused AI Incubator in Europe with ambition to be one of the world centres for AI innovation using committed funds of minimum 10 million USD. And we, in Aviget, are proud to use this opportunity to develop outstanding and market shifting solution. Do you want to be a part of this amazing path?
If you would like to get a hands-on experience on the project from the concept to final hand-off to the customer, while working with the newest technologies in the field of artificial intelligence, then Aviget is the right place for you!
- Selected candidate will participate in project design and development stages from the concept to final hand-off to customer.
- Develop Chatbot applications
- Develop REST/JSON API’s
- Design code for high scale/availability/resiliency
Requirements for the position
- University education (Bachelor’s degree)
- University education (Master’s degree)
- Postgraduate (Doctorate)
- English – Advanced (C1)
Number of years of experience
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Excellent programming skills in .NET core, MSSQL
- Experience with Apache Camel framework is a plus
- Experience with Angular framework is a plus
- Experience with machine learning and/or AI services (DialogFlow, AWS, IBM, Azure, etc.)
- Exposure to cloud computing (AWS or Azure)
Minimum required education and experience
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other qualitative discipline with specialization and experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Cognitive Science, Deep Learning or other related fields.
A minimum of three years of professional post-academic work experience with a Master’s or additional years of experience at BSc level will be considered. Strong mathematical/computing science background with strong knowledge in at least one of the following fields: Cognitive Science, Advanced Semantic Design, Information Extraction, Information retrieval, Probabilistic Decision Marking, or similar.
Desired additional skills and abilities
- Someone who is passionate about AI and can show examples of their skills utilizing open-source capabilities that they can show as part of that passion;
- The freedom to use your talent and background to help us make noise in the industry quickly.
Based in Trnava, Bratislava or Prague.
Basic wage component (gross)
- €3000 – €3300 (self-employed) / €1900 – €2140 (full-time employee)
If you think you are the right candidate for this job, you can reach us on email at email@example.com or call us at +421949172975.