Aviget is a UK founded technology company specializing in solutions for the airline industry. Our solutions are helping airlines to better engage with their passengers by leveraging of Artificial Intelligence. Aviget has been selected (from more than 130+ international startups!) for 12months incubation program led by AI Startup Incubator (AISI). AISI is the only impact-focused AI Startup Incubator in Europe with ambition to be one of the world centres for AI innovation using committed funds of minimum 10 million USD. And we, in Aviget, are proud to use this opportunity to develop outstanding and market shifting solution. Do you want to be a part of this amazing path?
If you would like to get a hands-on experience on the project from the concept to final hand-off to the customer, while working with the newest technologies in the field of artificial intelligence, then Aviget is the right place for you!
- Prepare Chabot storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Discuss designs and key milestone deliverables with peers, executives and executive-level client stakeholders.
- Perform user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Set design guidelines, best practices and standards of Chabot-featured deliverables.
- Keep personnel up-to-date with the latest Chabot trends, techniques, and technologies for presentation/demonstration purposes.
- Conduct interview/elicitation sessions with clients.
- Perform demonstrations for client on project features and sub features utilizing chatbot solution.
Requirements for the employee
- University education (Bachelor’s degree)
- University education (Master’s degree)
- Postgraduate (Doctorate)
- English – Advanced (C1)
Number of years of experience
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Experience programming skills in .NET core, MSSQL
- Experience with Apache Camel framework is a plus
- Experience with Angular framework is a plus
- Experience with machine learning and/or AI services (DialogFlow, AWS, IBM, Azure, etc.) is a plus
- Exposure to cloud computing (AWS or Azure) is a plus
Basic wage component (gross)
- €2300 – €2568 (self-employed) / €1700 – €1900 (full-time employee)
If you think you are the right candidate for this job, you can reach us on email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +421949172975.